- Is venous blood really blue?
- Why do doctors sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
- Why do our voices rise if we breathe helium?
- Why do we get goosebumps?
- Can we sleep with our eyes open?
- What is the medical symbol (the staff and snake) called? What is the story behind it?
- What is the largest organ in the body?
- How many cells are there in the human body?
- How much blood does the average human have?
- How fast do toenails grow?
- Do women really have one fewer rib then men?
- Can you really get warts from touching toads?
- Why do onions make you cry?
And one truly hilariously brilliant question: How many mosquito bites would it take to drain a man of blood?
Keep 'em coming!