- o.d. stands for omni die (once every day)
- b.d. (or b.i.d.) stands for bis in die (twice a day)
- t.d.s. stands for ter die sumendum (three times a day); alternatively t.i.d., standing for ter in die can be used
- q.d.s. stands for quater die sumendum (four times a day); alternatively, q.i.d., standing for quater in die can be used.
- stat is the shortened version of statim, meaning immediately
Also, nocte and mane are the Latin words for 'morning' and 'evening', respectively.
Just so you'd know.